Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Polish Pottery Insprired Card



I have been thinking about primary colors lately. And, I love Polish pottery so this is my tribute to both. I don't know who makes the image but I colored it with my Marvey markers. The paper is by the Paper Studio and the ribbon was a Hobby Lobby buy. I got a little crazy with some doodles around the image border after my mum told me that my card "needed a little something". This card is 4.25" x 5.5".

1 comment:

Debbie said...

OMG, I love Polish pottery too!! just can't afford it. lol Love the bright colors on this one, Heather. I'm glad I found your blog. I'm adding you to mine. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails