Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Finally

I've been meaning to make a pink/green/brown card for a while now. The colors satisfy the color challenges for Barb's bingo game. The sketch is this week's sketch challenge at Splitcoast.

Patterned Paper: Infuse Basic Grey
Cardstock: Laurel Bazzill and pink unknown scrap
Embroidered Ribbon: Bo Bunny Bella Journee
Prima flowers
Flourish stamps: Autumn Leaves
Ink: Citrus Leaf Close to My Heart

8 comments:

pescbrico said...

It's an interesting blend of color. Thanks for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

These are better than the cards that are mass produced for Hallmark and such places. Do you write anything on the inside of them? If so, I'd encourage you to post that as well. I'm just saying this since I'm a poet and feel that words and imagery go hand and hand.

Julie Prichard said...

It's a great color combo for sure! (New carpet today...stinky.)

Renée Storch said...

That is a beautiful card. I love the color combo!

K Hutchinson said...

Lovely colors! Love the lace on it!

Shannon McGann said...

Ooh, this is beautiful! I love the lace detail. Thanks for the extra number! :)

Tami Bayer said...

I adore this color combo and that lace is yummy!

Jill said...

Pretty Heather!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails