Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Friday, December 14, 2007

Are you ready for Christmas?

I'm not. But, I did work on these ornaments for my mum. I bought the antique, plastic silver ornaments in a box of 6 at the Goodwill store. They had tacky, plastic ribbon on them so I went the Michaels and bought some pretty ribbon, tied them up and voila, instant charm.

I am going to try to go back to Goodwill today. There are always new treasures to discover.

6 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

These look gorgeous! I love goodwill! Good luck on your treasure hunt!

pescbrico said...

This is lovely! :)
It's always fun to make ornament!

My Paper World said...

Beautiful! The ribbon is gorgeous!

christie said...

These are very pretty!!

Swamp Tulip said...

Beautiful job. What a gorgeous ornament.

Teresa

Kristi B. said...

what a great find! Your mum will love them I'm sure :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails