Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lucky Tiki



So remember that week a couple of weeks ago when I was winning blog candy left and right? Well, I also won Barb's Bingo. My prize was a gift certificate to Jessica Lynn Originals. I ordered these fun Tiki stamps. They remind me of when I lived in Hawaii. Thanks Barb. This was my second order from Jessica Lynn and she is wonderful to work with. She has some really fun stamps for dog lovers.

ETA: Jessica Lynn added an extra monkey stamp. It is so cute, he is flying a kite. Thanks Jessica!

4 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Can't wait to see what you do with the new stamps!

Happy Birthday!

pescbrico said...

Have fun with your new stamps! :) Happy birthday to you!
Bonne fĂȘte!

Unknown said...

Wow!! Those got to you fast!! Did you see I added an extra Monkey in the set for you!! :)

Hope all is well!
Jessica Lynn

Thanh Vo said...

FUN! Cant wait to see what you do with them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails