Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Speaking of birthdays . . . It's Mine!

I really was blessed with a full mailbox of beautiful cards from my friends from the Stamp Shack. Here are their creations:

The adorable fish card is from Chelsea C, , IL. The card on the right is from Donna C, GA. I love all the texture.


The first card is from Amy S, MI. I love the colors. The card on the right is from Sarah P, Western Australia. I love the butterfly sentiment.
I LOVE the colors of both of these cards. The one on the right is from Cathi C, IL. I love the sparkle around the sentiment. The card on the right is from Thanh V, British Columbia. I love the bg paper with the image.

The next two cards were hand drawn by my niece. She has a handy trick: when you want to draw flamingo legs, just make the number 4. She thought she was pretty clever to draw a bat and call me "Beather."


I love the shrinkydink hat from Pat G, British Columbia. On the right is a really pretty card from JP, England. It came in a fun home-made envelope.


This fun card from Nancy F.,MD. My niece says it is her favorite and the "funnest card ever." On the right is an adorable card from Cheri S., FL. I LOVE all the polka dots.







My friend Joanie M, MA must know I love Elzybells, the color combo pink and green, AND polka dots. Love it! The card on the right is a beautifully colored gatefold card from Jan E., CA.

The candle card is from Joanne D, TN. We've been swapping cards for a few years now. She is so sweet she even sent a little goodie. The card on the right is from my French Canadian friend, Pascale S. I think I'm going to have to borrow this layout sometime.

I love the bright colors and fun fold from this card from Mary C, AZ. The last card is from my friend Heather S, UT. I think she used resist emboss. I don't know but it looks cool.

Thank you ladies. You made my day. Tomorrow I'll post an Easter treat for y'all.

10 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW you were showered with lots of Birthday blessings! A gorgeous group of cards! Your nieces are wonderful!

pescbrico said...

I'm glad you've got my card in time! :) Bonne fĂȘte encore!

Alison Gibbs said...

Happy Birthday.
Hope you had a fun day.
Love the cards from your niece.
Alison

Kathi said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Wow. You got some amazing eye-candy cards!

I hope you had a wonderful day filled with laughter, love, and loads of loot!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Beather!! Your niece is hilarious! My kind of girl :)

What a beautiful assortment of cards..I hope you had a great time yesterday!

Thanh Vo said...

The best card on this page is by your niece! LOL

Happy Birthday!!!

Tee said...

Wonderful cards..here's wishing you a belated birthday wish!
Have a great year!

Tejal

Rina said...

Happy Birthday, Heather!!!
Lots of Beautiful Cards...:)
Especially Your nieces ones are Excellent!!!

Jill said...

Wow! What a bunch of beautiful cards! Sorry I missed your birthday! I hope it was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Heyyy HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU HEATHER !!
woww !! looks like you've been spoiled with wonderful cards !!!Hope you had a great one !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails