Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Eggs, Stamper Style



As I was dying eggs with my niece, I kept wondering how I could "take it up a notch." Of course we did the crayon resist method (see bottom of pink egg), the 2 tone method (egg on far left) and we even did the 3 tone method. Then, with only a handful of eggs left, I got out my acrylic stamps and started stamping on eggs. I used Studio G Easter stamps and a monkey from Jessica Lynn Originals with Stamps By Judith black dye ink.



The whole time I was trying to photograph the eggs, Moses kept walking by. So, I finally asked him to sit and pose. The thing is, when he sits, he also shakes hands. Thats's why you see my thumb.
Happy Easter from Moses and me.

7 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

awwww what a sweet boy! Love the eggs! Dying Easter eggs is so fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!!! =) (Too cute!)

Robyn said...

Those look wonderful!!! Can you believe that we didn't even color Easter Eggs this year?? We were on vacation until last night and didn't have a chance to do it today. Would it be wrong to color them a day after Easter??

Kara Ward said...

Moses can come live at my house any time. What a doll! Kara

Thanh Vo said...

Awwwwwwwwww Hi Moses!!! I want to come shake his hand too.

Tami Bayer said...

So glad moses had to be in the pic. He's a beautiful dog. Love the stamped eggs...very cool.

Unknown said...

LOL!!! You stamped the Eggs!! I LOVE IT!! I noticed the JLO monkey on there too!!

Thank you that made me smile today!!

Jessica Lynn
www.jessicalynnoriginal.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails