Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

We have a winner!


We have a blog candy winner, Beckyb who guessed, "I think your favorite is Shady Al and my fave is Flo...those owls are so stinkin cute!" Actually, I love all the new justjohanna releases but my favorite is heart stove. No one guessed heart stove so I put all the guesses in a hat and drew Becky's. Congratulations Becky, you won Flo and the heart stove. I'll get those sent to you.

Also, check out the new releases page for lots of fun stuff. There are the kits that I mentioned earlier (BTW, I ordered the bright kit for myself) but also, there are new Easter treats. Fun little baskets full of justjohanna stamps at a special price. What a fun secret sister gift.

6 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Congrats to Becky! I love the heart stove too!

JenMarie said...

WTG Becky, Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Becky!!

Jessica

The Artful Eye said...

Hi Heather,
I took a peek and I like Shady Al.

It was so nice to meet you and spend the afternoon. You are so creative with the food arts. I'll have to share with you my raspberry chocolate bag. This would be right up your alley.

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great week! I hope we get a chance to visit again.

Renee Zieglmeier said...

Congrats Becky!

BeckyButtshaw said...

wahoo! how exciting! I've been away for a few days a just got my package-thanks so much Heather!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails