Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hoot Hoot, It's Owl Week!

This week on Splitcoast, Odd Bird Planet is celebrating Owl Week. There are fun contests with prizes, sales and lots of owl talk. Just go to the OBP forum and join the celebration.
I made this card using 3 of the new stamps from OBP: Rocket Ship, Greetings Earthling and Space Owl. I think my card is a departure from all the girly flowery cards I've been making lately.

8 comments:

Kathi said...

This is adorable! I love the bright, happy colors.

K Hutchinson said...

Super cute and fun card! I love the bright colors with the black rocket paper! AWESOME!

Thanh Vo said...

hoot right back at ya! Yes, I do like the change of non girly card here. :P

Karrie Baker said...

Oh so VERY cute!

Marnie said...

AWesome love it!

The Other Side of Me said...

Hi Heather,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. How are you sweetie? I actually bought a pack of cardboard stars that were R,W and B and then I just covered them with papers. I found them for 99 cents in the grocery store. Go figure. It saved me time on the banner.
Tammy

Rina said...

Fun Card:)
I love your both styles of cards, Heather!

emilia in Taiwan said...

how cute! I love the new images from OBP!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails