Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Sunday, June 1, 2008

New Member Company on Splitcoast

Guess what company is the newest SCS member company. It's Odd Bird Planet (formerly known as justjohanna.) The announcement was made this afternoon and already we've received the warmest welcome from all the SCS members. Check into the new Odd Bird Planet SCS Forum for some fun updates.

And, speaking of SCS, I made a card for the SCS Featured Stamper Challenge today. I cased a beautiful card from Maren.

I followed Maren's layout and color scheme but used some different patterned papers from Bo Bunny (big polka dots), unknown scrap (green polka dots)and the Paper Source (red check) and I used one of the strawberries from justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet "Strawberry Row" and "Lacy Circle Medium."

The tan textured cardstock and the red ribbon is from my stash. I cut the ribbon in half lengthwise to make it the width I wanted.

4 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Cute cute cute! Love the color combo! Looks so yummy!

Anonymous said...

ooooh, more dots! Love it!

Marnie said...

Adorable card!

Kathi said...

This is gorgeous! I love the strawberry in the scalloped circle. The color combo is fabulous too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails