Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Is This A Record?

I used 8 patterned papers on this one card. This is the larger scale version of my cupcake-turned-flower pot card. This time I used OBP Frosting Only Cupcake and Flora Hugabundous with Thank You. I also cut into the paper I have been hoarding that I bought in France. It's the top flowers with the French script.

7 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Heather this is so gorgeous! You are really creative to use the bottom of the frosting only - awesome!

pescbrico said...

I'm not sure if it's a record but it is sure pretty! :) I will be glad to give you a hand with your French class :)

Kathi said...

Wow. That is a record! It's totally wonderful. I love it.

Tami Bayer said...

this is fantastic, heather. I love all the patterns together and ooh la la on your french paper.

Anonymous said...

Record or not...it wins in my book! I am lucky if I can match 2 socks these days let alone 8 papers..

Miss you!

Tania said...

Wow, 8 pp! I'm sure it's a record! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

this is so great!!
love it sooooo much!!
:D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails