Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Sunday, October 5, 2008

WCMD Continued

Thanks to everyone who participated in my challenge. I loved seeing your interpretation of the theme. I made a lot of cards yesterday. I'll show them throughout this week.

The top card is for the Limetart spring card challenge (since it's spring in Australia.) I used 3 different sheets of Flair Designs paper and OBP Flora Hugabudous and Thank You.



I made the diaper card for Emi's challenge to make an unusual shaped card. I used Sherry's template from the Stamp Shack with various OBP stamps.
I'll do the drawing for the WCMD winner tomorrow. I'll accept enties until midnight my time (PST) tonight.


4 comments:

Kathi said...

Both cards are great. I really love the Flora Hugabundous one best. It's so nice to play favorites!

sideshow stamps said...

The diaper card is very cool and unusual indeed. Both cards are awesome and very eye-pleasing!

Anonymous said...

These are just gorgeous! Your rocked out these challenges!

emi(rubita) said...

Hi
A very very pretty card.
I want to give this to the friend whom a child was born as.
Thank you for a challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails