Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Monday, January 19, 2009

New Year, New Me

I'm not into "resolutions" that start on January 1st and seem to end around January 10th. For the past 5 years I've come up with a one word theme for the new year. I let the theme guide me as I make daily choices. My theme for 2009 is "courage."

I do have a few goals that I'm working on this year too. No pictures but if you're interested, here they are:

1. Walk the dogs at least once a week.
2. Eat more vegetables (this may sound funny coming from a vegetarian but I don't really eat a lot of veggies.)
3. Keep an exercise journal.
4. Run in a race. (5k, 10k, whatever)
5. Find (or create) places to put all the stuff in my room.
6. Spice up the blog and Etsy store.
7. Sew more (pictures of projects I'm working on coming soon.)
8. Submit cards for publication.

I'll be doing a little contest on my blog soon. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Cool! I like your list! Good luck with your blog contest!

Tami Bayer said...

Great word! Love it. Wonderful goals for the year, too. I never make mine on the 1st either.

TheTovarFamily said...

Hi Heather! Sounds like good goals to me! I have some of the same ones. My goal is to finally get my weight where I want it! Seems like I say that every year! Ditto to exercise, eating right and losing weight! Can't wait to see you when you come up here! Let me know when you are coming or give me a call and lets get this figured out! Love ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails