Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Monday, December 14, 2009

Thank you Tim Holtz

Thank you Tim Holtz for all the inspiration during the 12 tags of Christmas. I loved every tag and I will be using many of the techniques that you shared throughout the upcoming year. And, thank you for helping me create a wish list for my family. But, most of all, thank you for sending me an early Christmas present. It was so lovely, all wrapped in army green tissue and neatly placed in a clear zip bag. I love it!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I won one of his giveaways during his 12 Tags of Christmas and it really felt like a Christmas present arrived on my doorstep! I loved unwrapping the green tissue paper and finding treasures inside to play with. :> Happy congrats to you too for your Tim treasures! :>

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails