Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm honored

My polka dot turkey is featured on the V and Co blog. I love Vanessa's tutorials and ideas. She's also super funny. I have never made a stuffie and I can't understand written directions most of the time but her pattern was full of pictures and really easy instructions.

I've been a veggie for 18 years. I thought it was really funny when I told my family I was making a turkey this year. They laughed really hard when I showed them my "stuffed turkey."

1 comment:

Ashley Gilbert said...

My gosh you have been busy! I thought I would stop in and say what cute stuff you have made lately, and your new BF even posted your bloggie on facebook! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails