Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Some Fun Cards

I woke up early on my birthday and started making cards. When my mum got up she joked, "are you making your own birthday card?" Funny. Here are 2 of the cards I made (you will just have to trust me that they look better in person).For both cards I used Bo Bunny and DCWV papers. For the first card I used my odd bird planet scallop circle and Hero Arts sentiment. The heart was punched with my Fiskars scalloped heart punch. Vintage ribbon.The next card uses CHF sentiment and tree stamp. The hearts are Stamps by Judith. I used my Fiskars border bunch and ribbon from the stash.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm going to Sacramento tomorrow but I have at least one post to share while I'm gone. Okay, gotta pack.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Oh what fun cards! What a great way to spend the morning on your Birthday! HUGS!

Mary Duffek said...

How fun! Your cards look amazing! Great job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails