Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Goofy Thanksgiving

My family, the Grow Girls, went to Goofy's Kitchen for Thaksgiving dinner. Goofy's Kitchen is one of the restaurants in the Disneyland Hotel.
In the Hotel entrance
I highly recommend all of the Disneyland restaurants. The food is great and several fun characters visit with you at your table. We saw Alladin, Dale, Goofy, Donald, Minnie, Briar Bear, and some other bear.
I only took pictures of the dessert station items but I will tell you that the dinner was great. Lots of choices for kids and grown-ups. The good news is that it's all you can eat.Only Disney can get away with serving gummy bears with Thanksgiving dinner


Pecan Pies
Mini Pumpkin Pies
There were some really cool breads shaped like turkeys and alligators. I have no idea why an alligator is at a Thanksgiving spread but, why not?
I kid you not. This was my dessert plate. Not pictured is my caramel nutella tart and rice Krispie treat. And, there were lots of desserts that I left alone like the ice cream sundae bar, the fruit cobbler, jello, brownies, and cookies.
The Rice Kristie treats were very colorful with just a hint of white chocolate.
Yummy Rice Krispie Treats
Here is the niece with Goofy himself.
She's getting to that age where she gets embarrassed taking pictures with the characters.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails