Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Monday, November 29, 2010

Handmade Red and White Gifts

Welcome to day two of We Grow By Our Dreams' Red and White Week. I love giving handmade gifts whether they have been created by me or another talented crafter. I found some really fun red and white things to share from Etsy Shops. Let's support our small business artists.

2. Queen of Hearts Matroyshka Doll by Mikasita (OMG, this seller in Mexico has the cutest stuffed dolls ever!)
4. Candy Cane Booties by Sweets Handmade Gifts (so darling)
5. Felted Tray by Gretchen's Creations (she has some really amazing things in her shop)
6. Hand Painted Joy Letters by Daffidolls  (I love the stockings she makes from recycled sweaters)
7. Believe Banner by Studio 1621 (check her great jewelry too)
9. Red Turquoise Necklace by Rachelle D (Love her necklaces.)

Thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow I'll have some edible treats to share. And, don't be shy about sending me links to fun red and white things that you find in cyberspace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simple and sweet. I’m thinking of starting another blog or five pretty soon, and I’ll definitely consider this theme. Keep ‘em coming!.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails