Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Miss You Cards

I made several Valentine cards this weekend for Operation Write Home. My go-to theme seemed to be "miss you" since I'm sure so many of our troops miss their families. Here are three very different cards made with the same digital sentiment.

Teresa Collins and BoBunny paper, Fiskars border punch, ribbon

Prima flowers, buttons and brads

 Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I'd love to know your go-to sentiment.
More Teresa Collins paper, Primas, brads and an eyelet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are adorable! The troops are going to love them! I would love to make some cards too- hope I have the time :( Things have been crazy here!

pescbrico said...

I think this is a great sentiment for those cards! Love the black and white! Have a wonderful day!.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails