Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Pat's Day!

There isn't enough for a We Grow By Our Dreams'-style open house but I thought I'd share a few of our decorations.

First up we have a little leprechaun that my niece made in kindergarten.  Her teacher was super crafty and the class made different 2 x 4 people every month. I love how the hair could either be a beard or chest hair. Ha ha ha!
I've made buntings for almost every month now. This year I mad a festive green bunting for March. I used various scraps of green and white fabric and some vintage pillowcases. I made 3 shamrock appliques out of felt to do something different.
Sorry the pictures look unclear.

Totally off subject but totally yummy, I made Samoa Bars (based off of Girl Scout Carmel Delights) using this recipe. They were good but I'm going to tweak the recipe a bit the next time.
That's it. Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!
These are the clover in my flower bed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails