Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Headline: Girl from Orange County makes Orange Dessert

I haven't shared a recipe in a while. Well, this weekend I'm sharing a yummy recipe tutorial for Orange Margarita Squares on Cindy's blog, Retro Revival. It's a fun alternative to all the pumpkin desserts this Fall.
Me in my kitchen with my cute orange sandals.
And, while you are there, you can enter to win the pillowcase apron that I made using the 10 Minute Pillowcase Apron Tutorial. I love the deep pockets.


I used a really fun pillowcase and added some cute details. Good Luck!




1 comment:

harmaniekotta said...

Thanks for sharing this amazing information this information is really helpful to us. we suggested info for patientportaltvobgyn here if you are interested visit here Steward Patient Portal

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails